Turbo Charge Your SQL Server
Today is a culmination of our aggressive investment in Nitrosphere that began last year. We’ve completely revamped our flagship product NItroAccelerator with major improvements that dramatically accelerate performance for both server-to-server traffic and client-server traffic. This release is not only a revamp, but it is the most extensively tested both internally and in beta by our incredible customers.
We have also completely redone our website and I think it is world class! The colors pop. The content is clear and concise, and navigation to product and company information is easy to get to.
I’m very proud of the efforts of the Nitrosphere team and think you’ll agree that the product, the message, and the look and feel of the company is high-impact, high-energy, and built to service customers and prospects in delivering the results they expect.
To celebrate this occasion, we are making a couple of promotional offers:
- 25% discount to anyone who commits to purchase by May 31
- Drawing for tickets for two to the Formula 1 race in Austin on October 21-23 for any prospect or customer who allows us to post their performance results with NitroAccelerator Turbo on our website.
If you have tried NitroAccelerator before and, for whatever reason, things didn’t work out, you should try us again. If you haven’t tried it out, the time is now to start providing the performance your users/customers deserve.
Dramatically accelerate and secure your end-to-end SQL Server network traffic for:
- SQL Server Tabular Data Stream (TDS)
- Windows SMB File Transfer
- Database Replication
- Thick Clients / Client-Server / 2-Tiered Applications
Through our easy to deploy endpoint-based software.
No configuration / No downtime.