The NitroAccelerator Advantage
Nitrosphere’s software solution installs in minutes to reduce connection latency and improve throughput. No additional hardware. No server reboots.
How does it
NitroAccelerator optimizes network communication via sophisticated algorithmic compression, HyperCaching, Adaptive Packet Compression, and advanced Ack reduction processes.
Will my security team approve?
NitroAccelerator works within existing network security layers and is VPN compatible. It does not require additional hardware or proxies to minimize attack surface.
(DoD & GOV Resources)
Supercharge your SQL Servers
• Real-time Native SQL Server Replication
• 5x Query execution times
• 90% Reduction in network bandwidth
• Up to 100% Latency reduction & 2x throughput
Common Use Cases:
• Streamline all SQL Server Tabular Data Stream (TDS) communication.
• Native SQL Server Replication Acceleration (Including AlwaysOn)
• Multiple Active Result Sets (MARS) Acceleration
• Backup & Cloud Migration Acceleration
• SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Zero Latency Data Channel (ZLDC): New BETA feature that eliminates TCP latency.
Accelerate, secure, and reduce the cost of SQL Server connections over the WAN or cloud.
Improve Your Client-Server Application Performance.
• 90% reduction in network bandwidth
• 80%-100% latency reduction & 2x throughput
• Reduced network grey-outs and lag time
• 30x Client-server Application performance
• Business Intelligence (BI)
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Electronic Health Records (EHR)
• Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Microsoft Access Open Database Connectivity (ODBC)
• Microsoft Excel Data Source
• Geospatial Mapping Software (GIS)
• Human Resources Management (HRM)
• Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP)
• Point of Sale (POS)
• Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Experience up to 30x speed improvements in Windows File Transfers and improve SMB Application Performance.
NitroAccelerator optimizes the SQL Server (TDS) and Server Message Block (SMB) protocols by default.
Easily add additional protocols within the console settings to accelerate .NET Applications and all databases running on Windows (Oracle, DB2, etc.).